Withdraw money bank account

Cupcakeroyaltya
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to add my bank account so I can withdraw money from my PayPal account. However when I do it says my bank account has been already used on multiple accounts and I can’t add it. When I log into the two PayPal accounts I have, this particular bank account is not added. So I am unsure why PayPal says I have added it multiple times. Is there a way I can see which PayPal accounts have used my bank account. I need to add this bank account as it’s the only one I have. Please help me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cupcakeroyaltya 

Firstly you are only allowed a maximum of x2 paypal accounts and only then if x1 is personal and x1 is a business account so be careful if you have more than that or you may be limited.

Secondly you can only add a bank account to 'any' paypal account a total of 3 times in that banks lifetime so if its already been added to any paypal account 3 times before you can never add it to any paypal account again.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/why-can't-i-link-a-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account--fa...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.