Why my donation to a non-profit organization is pending?

EllyShu
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, can someone explain what could be the problem, i am not experienced with paypal. I am trying to send a donation to a non-profit organization. But the donation has been in the "pending" mode for 6 days. From the side of the organization, as they tell me, there are no problems (confirmation of receipt of money, etc.). I also don't have an option to cancel sending a donation. Is there a way to send a donation without waiting 30 days of pending?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @EllyShu 

Thank you for posting your question in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

I understand you're worried about the pending donation in your PayPal account. Currently, Ukraine PayPal account holders will be able to send and receive payments from friends and family. You can review this page for the available services in your country. As the donation made is in pending status, I would recommend you to reach out to PayPal Support to get this checked. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.