Why is the customer service staff not answering my messages?

Temp20220322ay
Contributor
Contributor

Enough is enough.

Someone sent me money for an online service and the money is on hold. This happened two weeks ago. 

I have read this on PayPal.

"If the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book), update the order status on your Activity page and you'll get your money 7 days after verification."

I followed all these instructions, However, the on-holding money has not been released yet. 

I sent many messages to customer service and didn't get a single response. Why are they ignoring me like that?

I told them that I desperately need this money and yet there is no response.

What do I do now because I need this money?

Every time this person sends money, this problem occurs. I want a solution

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Temp20220322ay

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration. 

Payment holds are an industry standard practice used to help prevent financial loss for buyers and ourselves. Holds are usually placed on an account if you're a new seller, seller that has experienced a few hiccups in their selling history, or when selling high risk items. The payment is usually on hold for 21 days, but can be released sooner with additional details

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.