Why is my withdrawal still not credited to my bank account and where can I check the status?

minervacuba
Contributor
Contributor

What's taking you so long to transfer my money to my bank account? And where can I see the status?
It's weird not seeing my money anywhere because it was pending your end for verification.
The account I am transferring to is under my name. Are my details not enough? What kind of verification are you doing? Your process is very inefficient. It's affected my productivity big time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minervacuba 

To protect PayPal and it’s users from loss, PayPal may delay a withdrawal in certain situations, including if PayPal need to confirm that you have authorized the withdrawal or if other payments to your PayPal account have been subject to a reversal (for example, as a result of a
chargeback, bank reversal or dispute by a buyer).

You can check the withdrawal status in your PayPal activity. When PayPal OK the withdrawal, it’ll go from Pending to Completed status, then you have to wait x number of days until your bank posts the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.