Why is PayPal holding our money meant for July & Rippa LLC?

willyton
Contributor
Contributor

I was made aware of this through his YT channel. PP stop being bullies and release the money!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KaptainKrypton
Contributor
Contributor

Word.  PayPal better release the funds or when this is all sorted I'll cancel my entire business Paypal.  I'm not playing, you thieves.

Login to Me Too

Kristaki
Contributor
Contributor
This is not the first time I've heard of PayPals communication with a customer (business or personal) being less then transparent.... I have not personally had an issue but it does put doubt in my mind communicating issues with them in the future... On my end the transaction seems fine, if it's being held it should show up on both ends so the account paying the business can verify the legitimacy of a transaction & if enough people submit a legitimate transaction it should account for something in this type of situation. Alot of things are not in Australia so I'm thankful PayPal exists but it does put another dent is my scepticism & piece of mind when it comes to processing money through PayPal as banks seem to try harder to solve issues for customers which is a shame.
Login to Me Too

willyton
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure if I'm affected, since my method of payment was a CC, but I'm still raising awareness.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.