Why is PayPal More and More Inaccessible?

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

I don't operate during your 'normal' business hours, so why can't I message PayPal? Seems to me we're getting less for more. If you're not offering a service, why tell us that you are? Message us leads to a dumb bot that doesn't let us message anybody. If it can't answer something outside of your typical business hours, we have to step to your tune?

Anyway, Automatic Payments is missing from Wallet. I need to get to them to find out all my recurring payments and send them directly to the merchant. Where did they go? And don't tell me to use a phone; I will not. I use Firefox, and this website should be optimized for all browsers; not just the one PayPal chooses. You're making money, so use it to pay web developer's salaries. Don't riddle us with less customer service because the corporation is being cheap.

Just UGH!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KingRay,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! I was able to find the following information from this Help Center article; What is an automatic payment and how do I cancel or update one?

Finding your automatic payments on the website:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Click Payments.
  3. Click Manage automatic payments.
  4. Select the merchant.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.