Why haven't I received my withdrawal to my bank account?

mib00028
Contributor
Contributor

I have received my withdrawal from the 31st of July to my bank account but I'm still waiting for my withdrawal from the 27th. Why? It's my salary and I really need it!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

CuteAdvetures24
Contributor
Contributor

If you have A "Complete" status, it means Paypal already processed your withdraw request. But it may take a few days for your withdrawal  amount to appear in your bank account

Login to Me Too

ennapee390
Contributor
Contributor

Hello have you received your money?

I withdraw my funds to PayPal to BPI bank on July 24, it was completed on July 27. It's now August 3 and I haven't received anything. Anyone that can help me understand why? PayPal said there's a delay in the bank, when I called the bank they've said there's no remittance or floating transactions.
It's now 10 days and I'm not sure what to do.

Login to Me Too

mib00028
Contributor
Contributor
I have received my money now thankfully. I'm not sure why it took so long. I've been using paypal for a while and it's never taken that long before. I'm in Mauritius.
Login to Me Too

nch997
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Withdrawal status completed on July 26. 
Still didn't get my money on my bank account...

Login to Me Too

ennapee390
Contributor
Contributor
Where you from? What bank?
Login to Me Too

nch997
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Argentina, sent from paypal to Wise... Still waiting 😕

Login to Me Too

ennapee390
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received your funds?

Login to Me Too

nch997
Contributor
Contributor

No. How about you?

Login to Me Too

ennapee390
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing also. Have you contacted CS? They filed a trace withdrawal and requesting for a recall now. Not sure how long it's gonna take,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.