Why do I can’t transfer money from PayPal to my bank account?

justeduu
Contributor
Contributor
It say to me “we can’t complete this transaction now, try again later” since yesterday (I did it a lot of times in the past)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @justeduu,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while transferring funds. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Usually, this error message means that the PayPal security system is preventing your transactions. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, I would recommend you try again at a later time. Please do not try to attempt this transaction simultaneously, as our security system will get triggered and the clock will start from zero, from the time of the next attempt. If the issue still persists, kindly check the Resolution Center to see if there are any notifications about your account status.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.