Why can't cash in from PayPal to Gcash I tried re link many times but nothing happen

Sentiboy
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't cash in from PayPal to Gcash I tried re link many times but nothing happen

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jae

Hi @Sentiboy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing funds from your PayPal balance to your GCash account. Here are details and instructions on how to link your accounts successfully to initiate withdraws. I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

abzc2d1
New Community Member

hi, may i ask where i can fin the PIN to reset my deactivated preapproved payments? thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi there @abzc2d1

Welcome to the PayPal Community, this is a great question! I would recommend reaching out to GCash's Support Teams for assistance with your PIN. Here's a link to one of their articles with a bit more info: How can I reach GCash Support?

If this is not related to GCash's preapproved payments, please feel free to reach out to our Support Teams by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for help. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.