Why can't I suddenly not receive payments in my Egyptian PayPal?

Natashiah
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone who has an Egyptian PayPal account and suddenly find that they cannot receive payment after having no problems for years, please check if your autosweep/auto transfer is on. Yesterday someone named Khloud posted about it but I can't find her post. I had the same problem then a friend told me if your autosweep/autotransfer isn't switched on, then you can't receive money. I never switched it off, but it seems like it switched off automatically. So if your clients payments are suddenly rejected, check if your autosweep/transfer is om, if its not then switch it on and your issue should be solved. Autosweep must always be activated in Egypt in order to receive payment. I can't believe it took me a week to figure this out, with the help of a friend of course.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Khloud88
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, it's me! I'm so glad I found this. How can I enable autosweeps?
Login to Me Too

Natashiah
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Here’s how to use Auto Sweep: Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account, Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, Click "My money," Hover over "More" near "PayPal balance," and then click "Auto Sweep," Click ‘Edit’ and Click ‘Yes,’ select the bank you want your money transferred to, and click ‘Save.’ By the way if you get a message at the end of the month that your auto transfer failed, be sure autosweep was deactivated again. Just follow the steps and activate it again. Autosweep must always be activated for us in Egypt otherwise we will not be able to receive any payments. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Khloud88
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you soooo much. I've been trying to solve this problem for almost a week now! Hopefully I'll be able to receive payments now.
Login to Me Too

Natashiah
Contributor
Contributor
It should work because all my friends who use PayPal in Egypt had the same issue. Mine worked immediately after I activated it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.