Why PIPO US INC charged me money?

Tisakoja
New Community Member

About 6 hours ago, I paid twice for the promotion of the video on TikTok, but they didn't allow it. I have now entered PayPal and seen that both transactions were charged to me by PIPO US INC. Does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Brianjo1973

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you have an unrecognized transaction from PIPO on your PayPal account. Have you tried reporting this activity as unauthorized yet? If not, I would recommend that as your first step. From there, I would follow the steps to in that article to secure your account.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Samblang
New Community Member
I just recieved money from pipo, when I did a withdraw from tiktok. So I guess Popo is the American payment system for tiktok
Login to Me Too

shaunahorn
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. and PayPal denied my appeal to remove it!! 

Login to Me Too

sraynor4
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me as well and I do not even use tiktok🤬
Login to Me Too

BichonMom
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Three separate transactions. I don't understand. I called Pay Pal. They cancelled my card card and issuing another.
Login to Me Too

rachelsel

me too! They're saying it wasn't unauthorised and will no refund it. 

Login to Me Too

davencyn2
Contributor
Contributor
Me too plus I never use TicTok. Pay pal refused to credit me.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @davencyn2

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

If I understand correctly, it sounds like there was an unauthorized transaction on your account, but the dispute was denied. Is that correct? If so, I'm very sorry to hear that. In that situation, I recommend reaching out to Customer Support through one of these options to see if the case is eligible for an appeal. 

In the event that you have a pre-established subscription, the case might have been denied because there wasn't any unauthorized access to your PayPal account. If that's what happened, that usually means there was unauthorized access to the merchant's account (TikTok). You'd want to reach out to them and report the unauthorized transactions with them directly; don't forget to reset your password and security questions on both PayPal and TikTok to be safe. 

I hope you receive a refund soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Badar_ks
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! I’m currently facing the same problem as you, were you able to recover your funds?
Login to Me Too

cevensen
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen except they charged me almost $2000.  How did you withdraw money from Tiktok?  I couldn't find any way to do that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.