Who is the merchant?

IleenD
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal says recurring charges are due to an agreement I made with a merchant. I have no recollection of this transaction. How do I find out the merchants name?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IleenD 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IleenD 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

IleenD
Contributor
Contributor
I really appreciate you answering my request….but my PayPal page isn’t set up the same as your and I can’t find where the subscriptions are…..
Login to Me Too

IleenD
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I found my wallet and I went to automatic payment….it shows payments I made using PayPal but NO SUBSCRIPTIONS…After I opened a dispute PayPal told me that it was a subscription and they had deleted it and I what is the charge for it anymore but I had to be more careful. they wouldn’t tell me who it was or what it was for and now there’s no record of it. Is there anyway I can call someone to get this straightened out. I’ve been charged twice for $75 each time and I don’t even know what it was for.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IleenD 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.