Which cards PayPal accepts to transfer money from balance? Indonesia.

LeonidPod
New Community Member
I have different bank cards. But only one I can use to transfer money from PayPal balance. Visa credit works. But Wise’s Visa debit and Zen’s MC debit cards added but don’t work for receiving the PayPal funds. Why is it so? What’s wrong with it?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @LeonidPod,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to transfer your PayPal balance to your card. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Please be informed that you can only withdraw funds to your linked local bank account or to a linked Visa card. Not all cards are compatible with the PayPal system. Virtual/online cards are not supported by PayPal. If there's any issue with the transfer the funds should be reversed back to your PayPal balance. If the transaction status shows as completed but hasn't received money, kindly reach out to the PayPal Customer Support team through the available contact options on our website to trace the funds after 14 days from the transfer date. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.