When the money will be released

Tokahaik
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money and now the seller said that the money has been hold. If the seller adds a shipping ID, will the money be released 24 hours after the shipping ID is added or only after 24 hours, when the shipment has been delivered to the destination in another country to the recipient?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Tokahaik

As @sharpiemarker advises your payment will be released 24 hours after your shipping information shows as delivered. 

Thanks 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tokahaik 

Money is released after 24 hours, from when PayPal can confirm the shipment has been delivered via tracking.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tokahaik
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker Is it enough that the tracking shows that the shipment is on its way or does it have to have arrived at the recipient?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Tokahaik

As @sharpiemarker advises your payment will be released 24 hours after your shipping information shows as delivered. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

arosser65
New Community Member

how its work with international delivery?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @arosser65 

Thank you for making your first post, and welcome to the Community!

International shipments would be held to the same standard as domestic shipments. Proof of delivery to the recipient is required, or, after a week, the buyer should have the ability to acknowledge receipt via a selection in the transaction details. If you are not able to prove delivery and there is no dispute, the funds will release after 21 days has elapsed from the date of the payment.

I hope this information is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.