What the heck is going on with paypal bill pay????? payments missing, been 2 weeks!

knicks20
Contributor
Contributor

I made payments to 3 companies on Dec 26th...and none of them have gotten paid while my accounts have been deducted the payment amount. Paypal billpay states they have sent the money but none of those 3 separate companies have received a dime. Paypal over the phone is not available to talk, and the automated service keeps telling me to chat. Chat tells me the payments were sent and to be patient...but for goodness sake its been 2 weeks and im getting charged late fees! What can I do? thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @knicks20,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand how concerning this can be for you. Once you've paid your bill, it can take up to 5 days to appear on the biller's system. I would recommend you to contact your biller directly with your payment confirmation email to get this checked further.

You can also report the payment in the resolution center for payment not reaching the biller. You can find more information about opening a dispute here

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.