Weaehgacrco???

Abatt2009
New Community Member

What kind of PayPal charge is this? Which company is this? Weaehgacrco?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

shirleypatrick1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. What is this!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Abatt2009, @shirleypatrick1,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your posts!

I understand your concern about the unrecognized transaction in your account. I recommend you to log in to your account using desktop or laptop and

review the transaction details by selecting the payment in question, and a full transaction receipt will be provided. You can also reach out to the merchant for additional details about the purchase. If you feel the payment was sent without authorization, no need to worry, we offer protection for confirmed unauthorized activity. Please report to us any unauthorized transactions by following the steps listed here: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity

If you do not recognize the transaction and only reflecting in your bank/card statement, I would suggest you to report these transactions with your bank. From there, the bank will communicate with us further so we can find and report the transactions for further investigation.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

debmills853
Contributor
Contributor

I sent off for several pairs of flashlight gloves I had seen on facebook, and the bill came back under this name.  I received the gloves last week.

Login to Me Too

Riss126
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered as well. Do you recall what your order confirmation email was sent from? I’m trying to find mine and it’s not under WEAEHGACRCO. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

debmills853
Contributor
Contributor
Triumphty
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.