We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later.

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

HIS IS SOO ANNOYING NOW. I BEEN GETTING THIS ERROR SINCE LAST 4-5 PAYMENTS. EVERYTIME I TRY TO SEND PAYMENT TO MY FRIEND IT SAYS "We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later."

SPOKE TO PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA MESSAGES AND THEY SAID TRY AGAIN AFTER 72 HOURS. I TRIED AFTER 5 DAYS AND STILL SAME THING. THEN THEY SAID TRY WITHDRAWING VIA DIFFERENT CARD OR SENDING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. DID THAT TOO AND YET DIDNT WORK.

ALL MY ADDRESS AND DETAILS ARE VERIFIED. ITS JUST STUPID PAYPAL BEING ANNOYING.

NOONE IN SOCIAL MEDIA HAS FOUND ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION GUYS. AVOID PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

Does your friend have any account limitations if it is only them affected and you can pay others?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

No account limitations and I cant pay anyone, It comes up with the same message everytime I try to send payment to anyone

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

Which funding sources do you have linked to your paypal account?

Have you confirmed them all with the 4 digit code?

If funding a payment via your bank account then is the direct debit mandate still effective in your online banking for paypal?

Are the cards in date and not expired?

Does the billing addy of the cards match your paypal account address?

Does any bank account name match your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have my bank card added and bank account too. All verified with 4 digit code and the card is not expired. The billing address on card matches the one on paypal account too. Everything is up to date and yet this is happening

Login to Me Too

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

As a merchant, I bet this is happening to 90% of my orders, punters getting told this well known phrase and leaving, probably never to return.
I've been going thru' this bit by bit for months now and I bet we're not alone. All was well with my website up until the first week in December, then it was like a switch being turned off. At first I put it down to the Xmas season, but it carried on.
Lord knows how many options I've tried to no avail, I keep checking PayPal's inner guts because you start to doubt yourself, or you think you may've made a typo, or they may have changed things and not said anything!
Then came the Sandbox turn-around since May, they've prepared a 'white list' of IP addresses for Live & Sandbox and mine should be on it - but it ain't BUT I can't seem to get an answer from the 'trained experts' - they just refer me to a url and hope for the best.
I think I could do this (add my IP or change my IP) if I had access to the Program Manager, but all links to it are dead ends, it doesn't exist anymore.
So, I'm stuffed. Apparently it's hit & miss if I get an order come through, but that's not how it's supposed to be surely?
If anyone reading this has the slightest inckling on how I'm supposed to reslove this, then please, please make yourself known, please!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.