We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later.

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS SOO ANNOYING NOW. I BEEN GETTING THIS ERROR SINCE LAST 4-5 PAYMENTS. EVERYTIME I TRY TO SEND PAYMENT TO MY FRIEND IT SAYS "We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later."

SPOKE TO PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA MESSAGES AND THEY SAID TRY AGAIN AFTER 72 HOURS. I TRIED AFTER 5 DAYS AND STILL SAME THING. THEN THEY SAID TRY WITHDRAWING VIA DIFFERENT CARD OR SENDING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. DID THAT TOO AND YET DIDNT WORK.

ALL MY ADDRESS AND DETAILS ARE VERIFIED. ITS JUST STUPID PAYPAL BEING ANNOYING.

NOONE IN SOCIAL MEDIA HAS FOUND ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION GUYS. AVOID PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ignore, duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ignore, duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

You can ignore but the solution is not found and I will open another thread until this is resolved. Sick and tired of paypal

Login to Me Too

Meancorporation
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this is a **bleep**ing joke ridiculous it’s my money from Airbnb and just because I feel like it they allow one transaction of $70 $90 when I try to get a 100 no. Customer service is completely out to lunch security is not helpful 24 hours is a BS time window and they have my money it’s not theirs I would like to call the police on them because this is fraud it’s my money not theirs
Login to Me Too

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor
I'm at my wit's end on this, it's been plaguing my site since the begining of December! I'm going through it all by process of illimination, I'm now thinking it might be the IP address white list? PayPal admit that for a buyer to make a transaction is hit & miss, blimey, what a flippin' carry on! Apparently, you can add your Public IP address to PayPal's white list by using the PayPal Manager - but that doesn't exist for my account, so I'm shuffling up and down, scratching my head and uttering expletives . . .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.