We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later.

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE EVERY TIME I TRY TO SEND PAYMENT FFS

THIS IS ANNOYING NOW. PAYPAL IS HOLDING ONTO FUNDS FOR NO REASON AT ALL

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option and see if that works for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

Despite yelling in capital letter we still can't advise as you have given 0 actual information.

New account?

New problem?

Funding sources linked?

Are they all confirmed?

Trying to use your balance?

International transaction or another currency?

erc etc. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have a balance of 150 GBP in my paypal which i would like to send to a friend and there is an error when I am trying to send stating "We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later."

The customer service said try after 24 hours. well i tried after 72 hours and no still the same effing issue

The account was created more than 1 month ago

all details and funding sources are confirmed

sending it to a friend in same country

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option and see if that works for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor
I HAVE DONE THAT. NOTHING WORKED LITERALLY NOTHING. TRIED AFTER 5 DAYS. SENDINF TO DIFF EMAIL. WITHDRAWING TO DIFF CARD. NOTHING WORKS. PAYPAL IS STUPID
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS SUCH A LIE. DONT FALL FOR THIS GUYS. THEY COULDNT SOLVE THIS ISSUE AND THEY ACCEPTED THEIR OWN MESSAGE AS SOLUTION EVEN THOUGH IT DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

I WILL OPEN ANOTHER THREAD UNTIL I FIND THE SOLUTION

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

If you keep opening more threads on the same subject then they are normally auto removed as its against forum rules.

Secondly if the advice I gave you didn't help then you could have politely said so and asked for other suggestions. Then I 'may' have given up my time again to give other options.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

I did reply to your message stating that it is still not resolved and yet you marked your own answer as best solution which was not the solution. when your payments have been not going for months, you will lose mind like me too

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hamzalasry1 

I cannot mark anything as a solution as I am a forum member exactly the same as you are, only the moderators or the original person that started the thread can mark anything as a solution.

If you can't mark it as a solution then neither can I ??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hamzalasry1
Contributor
Contributor

Then to let you know that the problem is not resolved at all

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.