We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

NinomiyaSho
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to withdraw money , It keeps showing We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

Even though I entered 1Usd already it still shows the same amount.

Is there any fix for this? Contacted paypal support on facebook but did not receive any reply at all.Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NinomiyaSho 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NinomiyaSho
Contributor
Contributor

NinomiyaSho_0-1646673969906.png

I actually have my nationality on my paypal account already tho , so as my address , phone number , employment details and a linked bank account

But I am still unable to withdraw the money out

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NinomiyaSho 

You don't expect folks that have nothing to do with paypal on a worldwide public forum to be able to see your paypal account do you?

If you want advice on here then you add your country to your ''community profile'' via clicking on your icon top right > preferences OR just state in your post when you ask a question which country you are in.

I was not asking what you had on your Paypal account !!

As to your question, if you are withdrawing to a bank account in your country then you can only withdraw in local currency.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.