We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

I am trying to transfer approximately 1500 USD to my debit card.  Have been using Pay Pal for about 3 months, and have never had a problem withdrawing, and receiving it in minutes.

Today, I go to withdraw the 1500, and it says "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.".  So I successfully  withdrew 700, but when I try to do the otther 800, it continues to come back with that message.  I checked my account and it says I have no limits.  What could be the problems?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kamilabeb
Contributor
Contributor

Was that ever resolved for you?? I have that problem now and lines are down with covid 19 situation.

Login to Me Too

sdffdsdfssss
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem for last 8 months. Unable to find anyone on phone support who could help me and they just tell me to contact them through email but I am getting no help throgh email as well. I am desperate

Login to Me Too

rdamgaard77

Same problem here. How did you actually manage to get personal assistance??? I have tried several times without luck. What phone no.?

Login to Me Too

skralcak22
New Community Member

I still could not get to anyone. I am still unable to withdraw my money. I get a reply through paypal messages once a week and they always tell me that I am now able to withdraw. catch22

Login to Me Too

NoemiHU
Contributor
Contributor

Found the solution! The whole situation is misleading... You'd think you're all set when you provide a debit card and you are able to send/receive money, BUT NO. There is no obvious spot anywhere that would signal you need to do it, but in order to lift the resctrictions on transfer you need to verify your debit card! So you go to 'Wallet', select your card and there you'll see the link where you will be setting a small amount of charge on the card along which they send a pin code. That code can be then used for the verification process. So when officially you may read that for lifting restrictions your Account should be verified, it actually is your Debit card they mean... Hope this helps someone! I was going mad about this

Login to Me Too

Temp20211003a
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I did verify my card but still facing the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Gyldafyr
Contributor
Contributor

YES!! 

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

ceruleanspiral
Contributor
Contributor

I tried this Wallet change resolution- I verified my card. I am still having this issue and cannot get customer service on chat or the phone.

I have transferred money prior to this twice, in larger denominations, but still getting "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount." I dropped it to cover fees, I dropped it to hid a round number- nothing worked. I am above the minimum. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.