We're not able to transfer funds to your bank

KareemAhmed
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to withdraw funds to my bank account but I'm getting an error "There's a problem. Right now, we're not able to transfer funds to your bank". I've been waiting for more than 24hrs, and still can't withdraw funds.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KareemAhmed 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KareemAhmed
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you the thing is that I used to withdraw normally but I think I did multiple fast transactions and some funds were reversed so maybe that's the issue. I don't know when will I be able to make transfers again
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

You can transfer as much as your account holds but not more. Why I can't transfer my balance fund from my PayPal account to my bank account? there may be other reasons but the first one that comes to mind is that you don't have a verified bank account tied to your account.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KareemAhmed 

If you have withdrawn funds to that bank account before but its not auto transferring now then have you had a negative balance at all recently?

If not allow a few days to see if it will auto transfer and if not contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.