We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

VIQRAM
Contributor
Contributor

My money is put on hold by the company since I didn't send a confirmation to my client yet. I delivered the virtual goods and I tried to file my transaction as complete, but instead of getting anything meaningful I got this instead:

Very useful information, btw! Good job!Very useful information, btw! Good job!

I'm fine if they laid out the specific issues of the technical difficulties like a server or web issues, but this says nothing helpful for me to understand why I can't take my funds. I want to withdraw my money as quickly as possible and I've given my end of the bargain. I apologize if the tone of this thread is malevolent but this kind of message is really disappointing tbh because it does not help me to understand why this is the case.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Kylacbhaynes
Same here, my payment was sent to me on the 12th... Still can not access my money. Super disappointed considering its right before Christmas. Not only did this happen here but at my bank as well. My check wont be available till the 31st and was deposited on the 18th. Literally cannot buy one Christmas gift at all. 2020 needs to just hurry and end
Login to Me Too

reganwallace
Click edit tracking information instead of add tracking information, it’ll then say your money will be in your account by one day, hope this helps 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kiki-A
I’ve been experiencing this message for five F-ing days now and I’m sick of it! Money was taken out of my account twice and I can’t seem to do anything about it because PayPal need IT PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO FIX THINGS!
Login to Me Too

Vincho
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same. I sent an email to PAYPAL. There is no telephone number to call... SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Login to Me Too

Artemina

apparently this has been an issue for years? Cause its 2022 I am having this issue and can't get it fixed. I tried the first solution and all it tells me is that my money will come when the order has been marked as delivered. but I render digital marketing services so there is no tracking to "tell" PayPal it has been "
delivered" 

Login to Me Too

Temp20221209c

I had this problem a while ago and I solved it.

I tried to add tracking info on pc but I got this error.

I tried to add tracking info on my phone PayPal app, and I succeeded.

Try using the PayPal application on your phone.

I hope I helped someone and solved the problem 🙂 

Login to Me Too

milkdud
Contributor
Contributor

Go into your mobile and switch to "shipped". You'll probably fail on the first try, but you can try again. After that, go to the pc, press "Change delivery status" and change it to "order processed" and that's it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.