We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

VIQRAM
Contributor
Contributor

My money is put on hold by the company since I didn't send a confirmation to my client yet. I delivered the virtual goods and I tried to file my transaction as complete, but instead of getting anything meaningful I got this instead:

Very useful information, btw! Good job!Very useful information, btw! Good job!

I'm fine if they laid out the specific issues of the technical difficulties like a server or web issues, but this says nothing helpful for me to understand why I can't take my funds. I want to withdraw my money as quickly as possible and I've given my end of the bargain. I apologize if the tone of this thread is malevolent but this kind of message is really disappointing tbh because it does not help me to understand why this is the case.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Plasma1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I had the same Issue for about two weeks, seems like if you do not try to *Add* the tracking info but just *Edit* it instead, it seems to work. Edit tracking info can be found above the transaction id, maybe this helps y'all out.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Danica89
New Community Member
Hi VIQRAM, Did you find a resolution to this issue?
Login to Me Too

fenixblood13

Same here and no resolve yet.

Login to Me Too

kitchan81
Contributor
Contributor

money stuck since yesterday. tried again today to complete the order, similar error message came out. 

Can anyone from Paypal address the issue?

Login to Me Too

Markus003
Contributor
Contributor

Even on my account same issue is always popping up whenever i try to process my money or adding tracking information cause im a new paypal user

i hope someone in paypal could fix this soon .

Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

augustasofija
New Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm unable to provide the shipping information and receive the money. Could anyone help to solve it?

Login to Me Too

eldrik
New Community Member

I have the same issue, my product is digital, the customers received the product instantly, there is nothing to ship, I just want to mark is as "processed" but paypal bugs out. And the order was from a regular customer, never happened before, never happened again, so it's definitely a paypal issue. I received the money, but I don't want paypal to think I'm swindling my customers and freeze my account because their system is buggy.

Login to Me Too

Jackfitz07
Contributor
Contributor
Ever find a solution?
Login to Me Too

johnsparadise
I tried to look at videos and stuff, but there wasn’t any tutorials. There’s no way to fix, and I’m a new user. The money has been there for a day, and from what I read it should’ve been in my account more than a few hours ago. I’m not sure what to do about this. Any solutions at all?
Login to Me Too

YanMilly
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings, 
I managed to solve this by going to 

Transaction details

then go to

• Edit tracking information

Update tracking information

Enter tracking information so that your customer can track the status of order.

Shipped

Check - Tracking information not required.

Submit

In 24h I got my money. I hope this work for all of you as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.