We are sorry we cannot complete your purchase at this time. Please try again later

Abesi
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to complete a payment and each time I run to an error message saying " we are sorry we can't complete your purchase at this time, try again later" I have waited nearly over a week later without login in to my account and yet I am still facing the same error message. Anyone please help me get my payments working again. My PayPal account is fully verified
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

harleyo03
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Abesi!

I would recommend trying to clear your browser cache/cookies if you haven't already, please feel free to use the link attatched below with further instructions on how to do this.

Clear Cookies for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge 

If this still hasn't worked for you then I would recommend contacting PayPal directly via their telephone number as there may be an active restriction or security block placed on the account sometimes this may not even appear or alert you on your PayPal account or e-Mail inboxes.

Best Regards,

harleyo03

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

harleyo03
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Abesi!

I would recommend trying to clear your browser cache/cookies if you haven't already, please feel free to use the link attatched below with further instructions on how to do this.

Clear Cookies for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge 

If this still hasn't worked for you then I would recommend contacting PayPal directly via their telephone number as there may be an active restriction or security block placed on the account sometimes this may not even appear or alert you on your PayPal account or e-Mail inboxes.

Best Regards,

harleyo03

Login to Me Too

Abesi
Contributor
Contributor
I logged in today and was able to transfer 20 usd however trying larger amounts I ran into the error again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.