Wallet: where is my money?

Ppoz
Contributor
Contributor

On Friday 04.11.2022 I send money form my bank (Switzerland) to my Paypal accont/wallet but, today nothing is yet arrivet. PayPal instruction say: "We’ll send you an email once the money is in your PayPal balance. Typically, the transfer takes 1-2 business days depending on your bank." The ammonut from my Bank are correctly gone out! Can someone help me? Please...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ppoz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank's for the link. But I've followed exactly the instruction and today nothing is still arrived on my wallet. When should I start worrying?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello all! Thank you @kernowlass for getting the ball rolling on this thread. Your time is much appreciated!

Welcome, @Ppoz! I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received those funds into your PayPal wallet. Have checked with your bank to see if anything has been sent back there yet? If they don't have any updates, and you still don't see anything on PayPal's side, I might recommend seeing if your bank has the ability to pull those funds back. 

You're also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if there's any other updates available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ppoz
Contributor
Contributor

No way to have a balance in my wallet. The money I've send from my Suisse Bank account is came bak. 😞

Honestly, PayPall's customer support page (common issues) is useless. I repeat, I followed the instructions and the money came back.

Also, from the Customer support instructions, it says 2-3 working days for tarsfer. While from the main page (Dashboard ->Transerf Money ->Add money to your balance) at the bottom it says 1-2 business days. Which one is right?

I'm disappointed....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.