WIthdrawal failed on fiverr

Jitawat
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this problem once, then people told me that I need to verify my paypal account and do the NDID thing (It's only for Thai Citizen). So I did both of them. My account is verified and the NDID was successful, but still, I couldn't withdraw money from fiverr. When I withdraw it, paypal sent the money back to my fiverr account instantly and said "withdrawal failed" with a description saying "Refused by service provider". I really need help and advices. Thank you so much! 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Jitawat,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to receive payments from fiverr to your PayPal account. In this case, your best option would be to reaching out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page to get this checked further.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.