Virtual Terminal - "We can't process your transaction right now. Try again later".

mcollinstn
New Community Member

I just set up Virtual Terminal so I can process credit cards. I think everything is in order, and I ran a test transaction of $1 using my own (non-PayPal) credit card. It ran thru just fine, and it showed up on my PayPal transactions as well as my credit card website. I then went to run a customer card and it gave me a "We can't process your transaction right now. Try again later." message. This was actually last night. So this morning I tried it again after I double checked with my customer to confirm the card information. Ran it a second time, same exact result. 

I don't know where to turn for help. I've read twenty zillion forum entries and no love found.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @mcollinstn

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Virtual Terminal. We have a few Virtual Terminal troubleshooting articles on our Help Center. However, for the best assistance investigating, I suggest contacting our Merchant Technical Support team. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.