Urgent help needed! New seller, transaction funds withold

CluelessDev
Contributor
Contributor

I need urgent help to get in contact with "someone" in Paypal that can release the funds from a transaction that was made to my account. I've already went through all the links all day on how to "get funds sooner" and nothing simply works. 

My buyer DOES NOT have the ability to confirm purchase for some God forsaken reason, paypall customer service REFUSES to work when I call and no one in the resolution center has taken my ticket. I understand they must have a lot in their hands but this is a really scary situation I find my self in, I desperately need that withold money!

if someone from paypal, or anyone here can direct me, please I would be extremely grateful cause I cannot wait 21 days for Paypal to decide IF I should get my money.

Things I already know:
- New sellers need to build "reputation" (I don't have, am new)
- Buyer has to confirm purchase (it can't)
- Contact resolution center (got ignored)
- Call support (got ingnored too)

Again, please if someone can help me I would be extremely grateful, I really need to get in touch with a human that could help my situation.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CluelessDev 

Confirm receipt option is not always available so if you did not send with tracking then you may have to wait the full 21 days as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-can-i-release-my-payments-on-hold-HELP129

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CluelessDev
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I appreciate the reply but you're not telling me anything idk already, I'm aware. Which ofc is not a solution for me, like I stated I cannot just wait 21 days for my money to be cleared, I don't move nearly enough money either tu build a reputation fast enough. My post is clearly asking IN BOLDS if anyone can put me in contact with paypal support, an actual human that can actually help me, instead of sending me the same link over, and over, and over. This is literally sickening and downright criminal that in the span of 2 days I've not been able to get a hold of an employee from Paypal.

Am sorry if I read angry, but I am both agravated, frustrated, and desperate, I need help. Can't

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CluelessDev 

If that link didn't help you then could have come back and politely asked me to give up my time again to help you further.

However, I guess I will keep any further advice to myself, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

CluelessDev
Contributor
Contributor

I'm being extremely polite given the situation I'm finding my self in, and the DISMAL support this platform has given me, I'm not directing my anger & frustration towards you, but Now, granted since you felt aluded,  I guess that if your "supposed advice" was to regurgitate the same link bots have spammed me for hours with you either:
- A. Cannot help me (which was a waste of both our time.)
- B. Reading comprehension has been atrophied by the row of stars next to your username, since I made it very clear that nothing took me anywere.

If the color, or tone of my post was not exactly of your liking, and you preffer to save your "advice" then you may keep it, change included
Have a good day.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CluelessDev

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going quite as you had expected. I understand you'd like t reach out Customer Support to see what options are available. You're welcome to contact our Customer Service at the options listed in this Help Center article, however they're normally not able to release a payment that's been placed on hold earlier than what's already been detailed. But please don't let that deter you from contacting them for more information regarding your sale. 

Best wishes and good luck on this and future transactions!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CluelessDev 

👋  👋

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.