Unknown Shipstation Charges this Morning with No Related Label

chicken_run34
Contributor
Contributor

I received random Shipstation charge of $7.36 this morning at around 9:30AM EST. However, I did not make any label. I checked on Shipstation's site for all the labels and there is no label corresponding to that time and that price. I have already opened a dispute through Paypal. My question is has anyone else experienced this with Shipstation? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ActionCarolina
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. A 'subscription' charge for $40.50 charged to my paypal account today!

Login to Me Too

kakp
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, except I was charged for $172.14!  😬 I called Paypal just now. They expect refunds to be headed our way shortly. 

Login to Me Too

dugfreez
Contributor
Contributor

I had a $5.80 charge from ShipStation on May 20, 2022 at 7:06:33 AM EDT. I had not created a label anywhere near that time. The only note on the charge was "We have no postal address on file". I called PayPal to ask about the charge and the automated service filed a claim against them, revoked the payment agreement and locked me out of my PayPal account until I reset my password. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO ASK ABOUT THE CHARGE!

Anyway...I later looked in my spam folder and saw an e-maul from ShipStation explaining the $5.80 charge was for a label I created for a Padded Flat Rate envelope, BUT I mistakenly shipped it in a Medium Flat Rate box. The difference in the shipping was th[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. So I then went to ShipStation to reselect PayPal as the payment method and reestablish the billing agreement with them. That seems to work out fine EXCEPT....when I went to purchase my next label it overcharged me the $5.80 charge AGAIN. I went ahead and paid it as I don't have time to have down time. I let the $5.80 dispute ride since I was then being double charged for the $5.80 I did owe them.

Since then.......I can manually make a shipping label and make the purchase through PayPal, but ShipStation will not retrieve any of my orders from PayPal. It has been that way for the past 2 days. ShipStation has NO SUPPORT. They used to have a phone number and a chat...now there is nothing but leave a message and it will be ignored. PayPal is almost as useless....trying to pass the buck on to the non-existent **bleep**Station support, but at least they have a person to talk to about the issue. I can only put up with this so long. If I have to deal with finding a new shipping method I will also be looking for a new payment processor. I'm not sure if the charge that I did not know about and PayPal automatically opening a claim against ShipStation was the cause of my ongoing issue....but it seems like some strange timing otherwise. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.