Unauthorized access to account and debit by Google Ireland Limited

Majuromy
New Community Member

Lately, the company Google Ireland Limited withdrew around 5€ twice without my permission. I do not know the company nor have I ever used it. Did anyone have the same problem? Might the transaction be a scam and how can I prevent it? I am looking forwart to a reply hopefully helping me by clarifying how the company had access to my account and how I can solve the problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LucaIT
New Community Member

I'm in the same situation! I tried to contact google, but they can't find these transactions in my account. They're all from apps that I never used in my life. In paypal they said that they result as legit transactions, but I never even receive any notification, or message on my phone number (I have the phone number verification active). Please let me know if you managed to solve!!

Login to Me Too

Shea-Graff
New Community Member
Hi! I’m just wondering whether you sorted this issue as I have experienced the same...
Login to Me Too

eJohnnyO
New Community Member

I'm wondering if this issue has been resolved as well. PayPal pawns me off to google.

Login to Me Too

Omieye1
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal account was hacked by the same company, I am suspecting it’s someone from Facebook marketplace I sold and posted a package to. I don’t know how they got the rest of my bank details to complete the direct debit of £85.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.