Unable to validate suspended payments

mangervivant
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning,

I don't know why but Paypal now asks me to confirm the sending of orders even though they are digital products (online training) which are therefore sent automatically and immediately.

The worst part is that I can't even validate the orders because the site doesn't work! (I have blank page)

How do I successfully talk to someone from Paypal?
I've tried everything but I only come across robots. I'm told "no one is available".

I receive several dozen orders every day, I can't validate them all by hand! Especially if it doesn't work...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mangervivant
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to post a loom video but apparently links are prohibited.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @mangervivant

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

It sounds like you're experiencing payment holds in which you're required to update proof of delivery, and I'm sorry to hear that. You can learn more about payment holds and what information can be provided for digital items by selecting the Help Center links I've included. For further questions, please review our different Customer Support options here

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.