Unable to transfer funds to my bank account

jenpag
New Community Member
hey guys, i sold a wedding dress via an online website called stillwhite. I paid to advertise on stillwhote and paypal was my method of payment. I purchased 2 dresses from this same site and sent over $2000 voa paypal no issues. i have sold 1 dress on stillwhite which uses paypal, i recoeved the funds to my paypal acct, however paypal placed the funds on hold as they thought it was high risk. the buyer finally recieved the dress and now the funds have been released. in this time paypal limited my account, i provided them all proof they needed and requested (i sent screenshots from the site i purchased from, plus they have all this in my account activity, as well is ID), they have later permenantly blocked my accoubt as they said this wasnt enough. i called and spoke to someone today who said they can only send it through to resolutions with a higger priority. The money is now in my paypal balance but i cant use my account to spend it? and i cant get the moeny back? how else can i go about getting it or is there some kind of ombudsman i can contact? theyve taken fees out already for them, but are not allowing me to access my money or spend it on my account? thanks.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

seprigge
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get it resolved? I’m having the exact same problem. Used StillWhite to sell my wedding dress, PayPal released funds, I’m unable to transfer to my account or use the money. Let me know if you got resolve!!
Login to Me Too

Georgind
Contributor
Contributor
I also had this issue!! They permanently banned me after using StillWhite.
Login to Me Too

seprigge
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money! Ended up calling PayPal and explaining everything to them! Took a few weeks but everything is good now! Thanks everyone 🤍 And if you’re reading this in the same position keep being persistent!
Login to Me Too

Georgind
Contributor
Contributor

Did you just tell them you used StillWhite? I tried to explain it to them and they kept saying there was nothing they can do. 

Login to Me Too

seprigge
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! And the verification pictures/documents they wanted I explained to them that the pictures they wanted don’t exist. I said I could provide ID and then they said that’s what they wanted anyways. I’m in Canada so we don’t have the tax forms they were wanting. I sent them photos of my passport and of my drivers license
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.