Unable to transfer PayPal $ to bank account

solabayougal
Contributor
Contributor

My bank account is linked to my PayPal account. I've successfully transferred money to my bank account before.  Been trying to transfer $ from PayPal to bank account for three days; keep getting error message "unable to complete transaction". Cache/cookies have been cleared on my desktop; even tried on my cellphone with no luck.  Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Darkmagosan
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue, too. I called my bank and the problem is clearly on Paypal's end because there are no restrictions on my account and no reason the money won't transfer out. I can transfer IN but that's not what I need.

Unfortunately, PP's customer service apparently enjoys giving people the runaround and waiting four to six hours between replies is absolutely unacceptable. They don't seem to care about their customers at all.

Paypal, fix this. Yesterday.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ Temp20220816F and @Darkmagosan,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to withdraw funds. As per the information that has been changed, please know that our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, you can certainly try again at a later time. Trying multiple times can trigger the risk again.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.