Unable to top-up with RHB bank

CheeMH
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have issue to top-up money to Paypal via RHB bank?

The option is not available in Paypal anymore.

I tried to use RHB online to top-up my paypal account, money deducted but unsucessfull. I called RHB, they claimed that nothing to do with RHB.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor

I just did what you said, ikhmalhijaz. Do you know what's the first sentence I saw next on the screen? "This service is currently unavailable.*bleep* PayPal.

Login to Me Too

pippinzaenul
New Community Member

I've contacted RHB customer care. They replied as below sentences:
"We are experiencing technical issue for Paypal and apology for the inconvenience caused. Regret that we don’t have certain confirmation when Paypal service will resume as normal. As an alternative, you may perform top up/send money through Paypal webs. Thank you"

Any other way to top up PayPal using RHB account or it's completely unable at the moment?

Login to Me Too

AbdRahim89
Contributor
Contributor

i tried to make payment with linked debit card also not successful

Login to Me Too

sean95
Contributor
Contributor

When will RHB fix this issue with paypal... it is really unprofessional, this issue has been going on for months

Login to Me Too

AbdRahim89
Contributor
Contributor

can u guys pay with cards or is there issue there aswell

Login to Me Too

ikhmalhijaz
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I know, tried it 😞

I don't know what the heck is going on, it seems the pandemic also affected this online money platform I guess.

Nothing we can do right now, just have to keep checking from time to time in the future 😞

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor
Two months and I still can't top up my PayPal account through RHB Online. What the heck are the guys in PayPal HQ doing? Slacking off, they don't have enough staff to fix it due to COVID-19 (where some or most of them got infected), or are they just gonna completely ignore this problem simply because Malaysia is a small, insignificant market for them?
Login to Me Too

sean95
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, really no one cares despite already having this issue for months.. I really really hope that someone can fix the system asap, or else I really will need to stop using paypal

Login to Me Too

Mr-Wan
Contributor
Contributor

I missed black Friday and cyber Monday deals for this issue. Months already cannot fix. Better PayPal link their top up service with bigger and more reliable bank

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor
It's 2021 and I still can't top up my PayPal account through RHB online. That does it. If this problem still persists on the first day of February, I will transfer all money in my PayPal account back to my RHB account. I will not use PayPal for anything anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.