Unable to top-up with RHB bank

CheeMH
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have issue to top-up money to Paypal via RHB bank?

The option is not available in Paypal anymore.

I tried to use RHB online to top-up my paypal account, money deducted but unsucessfull. I called RHB, they claimed that nothing to do with RHB.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

marliliuliu
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.When i use rhb online to add funds, it will show transcation is unsucessful.  Even though i log in paypal pages, it will show my last action occurred error.

Login to Me Too

shaunhsc

It seem Paypal is still connected to RHB, but not vice versa....

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing is currently happening to me as well. First, the transfer was unsuccessful (before I got my money back three days later) and now the top up to PayPal service is unavailable. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

sean95
Contributor
Contributor

Can't add funds via RHB Bank either. When I tried to do that, it said transaction unsuccessful. I contacted RHB Bank afterward, one staff told me that everything is fine, that happened because of session timed out. So I tried again multiple times, even in different browsers and incognito mode until my bank account ran out of funds... this has been going on for some weeks lol then now the service is unavailable.. 

I am in a pinch now, I have several things that need to be paid via paypal but there is no way at all for me to add funds into my account.. 

Login to Me Too

ToBjack
Contributor
Contributor

can you update me on this, did Paypal give you the money back? Since you said your money was deducted from your bank while there was no money in your paypal account.

Login to Me Too

DS8996
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any other bank that can be linked to paypal? I open up RHB account just because i want to use paypal. Now everything seems to be out of control and im thinking of just closing the account. Might go to the bank to ask them directly if this continues tbh.
Login to Me Too

marliliuliu
Contributor
Contributor

Again cannot top-up by RHB again since last week...It show the service is currently unavailable. Its not the first time and the problem still come again and again. The RHB bank reply that is PAYPAL TECHNICAL PROBLEM and until now they didn't fix it, and didn't mention which time would fix it!! What the matter?!! It is so RIDICULOUS!!! Is this what Paypal's technician attitude??!!!

Login to Me Too

razer666L
Contributor
Contributor

It has been a month since this "top up service unavailable" problem began and PayPal still hasn't fix it yet? Are the guys in PayPal too lazy and/or arrogant that they don't care about stuffs broken in countries outside of the US? No wonder many people hate PayPal so much. 

Login to Me Too

ikhmalhijaz
Contributor
Contributor

I think that function has been replaced with "Send Money Via PayPal". It's just the same, don't you think ? Only that this one has a small fee, and that top up function does not have any fees. Send money to yourself (your PayPal Email address)

I'm going to try sending money from RHB to my PayPal email address, see how it goes 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.