Unable to receive payments from family members.

Padol2022
New Community Member

Why can't my paypal account receive payments.? And what are the steps to take in other to receive payments.?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Padol2022 

Have you received any email from our end regarding your account?
If yes, you can go to Resolution Center and check is there something to resolve. 

If not, it could be issue with sender account as well. Please ask them to contact us directly so that we can assist them further. 

To contact us directly, go to the PayPal home page and select the Contact Us option; we will be happy to help you further.

Thanks,

Kanth4

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Padol2022,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm happy to provide clarification. I believe that @Kanth4 may not have realized that you are posting from Nigeria. Accounts in Nigeria are not able to receive payments. The capabilities of PayPal accounts may differ from one country to another due to regulations and other considerations. In Nigeria, the availability of services is limited to sending of payments.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.