Unable to link my bank account

yeocheeyong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dearest community, i have not using paypal for ages. Now when i started to use back, when i'm trying to link my bank account but it couldn't make it while showing "Sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of Paypal accounts. However, i guess i only owned one paypal account (wasn't sure), if i only owned one paypal account why my bank account detail did not saved in this paypal account (that's the weird part)? Now i'm using it back, but i couldn't withdraw the funds without my bank account. Can you please advice me how am i going to solve this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @yeocheeyong -

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear that you've been running into trouble getting your bank added to your PayPal account and understand how important it is to figure this out.

Based on the error message you've shared, it sounds like your bank is either on another account within our system or it has been added and removed too many times to continue being used. This is a security measure that PayPal has in place to ensure that a bank or card is not being used without the authorization of the owner. That being said, this is something you'd want to reach out to PayPal Customer Service about directly so we can take a closer look. If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.