Uber Eats not accpting PayPal account

ashleystar500
New Community Member

Hello! I have recently signed up for an account on PayPal and Uber Eats. I linked my bank account to my PayPal account, however, on Uber Eats, I am trying to add my PayPal account as a payment method by signing in but it keeps giving me a message to confirm that I have a bank account OR card linked to PayPal. On the Paypal site, everything is confirmed! What is the error here? How do I successfully link my PayPal account? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Janine1000
New Community Member
Has there been no answer to this problem? What’s the point of this exercise then?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Janine1000,

I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy 

Login to Me Too

Drumkommandr
New Community Member
Randy- The entire reason for the existence of this site is so that we, your customers, can get answers *here*, and because-here's the important bit NOTHING WE TRIED ON THE APP MADE ANY PROGRESS Not even the contact method. We came here because customer support was no help, and wanted to find a workaround ourselves. If you don't know, just say so. It's a valid answer. But the runaround, like this? Unacceptable. Just say there is no solution so we can all stop beating our heads on this wall and just use the credit card we were trying not to.
Login to Me Too

TyrAu
Contributor
Contributor
I wouldn’t bother here, it’s either here or a damn robot, no one has has answers
Login to Me Too

Voggas
Contributor
Contributor

Also people who don't have twitter or facebook are un-valued customers... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.