US Dollar Account Inquiry

Danniebetic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am from the Philippines with a Personal account here on PayPal. I am working from home as a virtual operations manager. My client pays me in USD. I am planning to open a dollar account here in the Philippines. Is it possible to transfer the money (still in USD) to my dollar account here? Or will it automatically converted to the local currency? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

eliseobeltran
New Community Member

Were you able to find the solution to this? I am thinking of the same way. The conversion rate to peso is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Danniebetic
Contributor
Contributor

no one answered 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @eliseobeltran, @Danniebetic

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Before making a payment or transfer that requires a currency conversion, we'll show you our exchange rate. You should have the option to transfer funds in USD to a card with USD holding without converting to PHP as withdrawals to cards issued outside of PH and currencies other than PHP are allowed. However, withdrawals to cards issued in US are not allowed.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Danniebetic
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.