UNABLE TO WITHDRAW FUNDS BY CHECK

Pato18
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I am trying to withdraw my funds by check for almost a month now but the system won´t let me do that. I reached customer service and all they say is that there is no problem with my account and that I should be able to withdraw my funds, they also said that there is some kind of problem on their end but they wouldn´t provide any timeframe to solve it. I can´t open a US bank account or send my money to someone else who has a US bank account. Does anyone of you has had this problem? If you did, may I ask how you solved it?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @Pato18,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an error when trying to withdraw funds by check. It sounds like you spoke to Customer Support and they informed you the error is a known issue. If that is the case, we recommend allowing a few days before attempting to request a check, again. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Pato18
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for letting me know that Natasha. Customer service told me to wait, but they didn’t provided a timeframe and I’ve been waiting for nearly a month now. Could you please be so kind of let me know how many more days should I wait? I really need my funds since PayPal is basically the only salary I have right now
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pato18 

Would help if you said which country you are in??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pato18
Contributor
Contributor
Ecuador
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pato18 

All i can suggest is to try again after clearing your cache/cookies or trying another browser or device?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pato18
Contributor
Contributor

I have done that already and it won´t work either. Paypal is keeping my money with no reason or solution offered for nearly a month now

Login to Me Too

ShandyPress
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has a long history of making is as difficult and as inconvenient as possible to withdraw YOUR money by check.

The link to do so often disappears, or it is broken, or takes you to a screen where there is no option to withdraw by check.

Chat and text do not help - you will get frustrated because the auto attendant won't understand your problem.

IF you can reach a live person, they will try and talk you through the steps - and either don't know the link is broken, or profess ignorance.

On four separate occasions, I have had to have my Attorney General contact Paypal to get my money.   Each time, Paypal sent me a check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.