UAE bank account not linking for withdrawal

Sreejit1
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to add my UAE bank account for withdrawal. Neither I am able to withdraw using the linked debit card. I am able to fund the paypal balance though.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Sreejit1 

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while linking your bank account with PayPal. You can CLICK HERE and check why you are unable to add your bank account.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

Sreejit1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Madhubala... That didn't help as those points don't apply as all was ok ..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sreejit1

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forum and making a post! I'm sure it has been frustrating to be unable to add your bank for withdrawal. 

If all of the items in the article that was linked above have been checked out, please contact Customer Service for further troubleshooting and assistance. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.