Two credit cards on one PayPal Account

msdcorporation
New Community Member

Hello,

I would like to have two credit cards or more connected to my PayPal account.

I need to choose which credit card will be issued on specific pay process (but I have automatic payment also).

Is there an option @ PayPal to choose or define payments which are automaycic to choose specific card on maual payment?

Thanks in advance...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @msdcorporation,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about adding cards to your PayPal account. On a PayPal account you can add up to 8 credit or debit cards can be attached to a PayPal account at any one time. You can review the steps to link a card in your account here

When you make a payment, you will be able to select a bank account, credit card or debit card as an online preferred funding source. If you have a preferred funding source, any funds in your PayPal balance will not be used first. You can change your preferred payment method at any time. Learn more about how you can update your preferred funding source in your PayPal account here

For payments such as automatic payment, such as a subscription or recurring type payments, we try to use your PayPal balance first. If you don't have enough money in your PayPal balance, we use your backup payment method. 

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.