Trying to send a gift to Germany

wrldlygrrl
New Community Member

Attempting to use family and friends, which PayPal allows me to choose, but only have the option of credit card (with fee) to send money, although my credit union account is linked.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @wrldlygrrl,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern about sending money via Friends and family as a gift. If you’re sending money to a friend or family member, select “Sending to a Friend" or "Friends and Family." You can make a personal payment to anyone in the U.S. for free if you use your bank account or your PayPal balance. If you use a debit or credit card, there will be a small charge for your payment. The payment options might not be available due to internal security reasons. Here's the link to know more about the fees for Sending international personal transactions. If you have any questions, please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.