Trying to pay for item PayPal opens my wallet and am having trouble with the payment

BusterFXDWG
New Community Member

Hello, I'm trying to pay for a item I bought on Ebay, when it sends me to PayPal, l press the pay . It welcomes me and opens my wallet, then  it displays  the complete purchase page, when I press the payment button to finish the payment, it goes  back to welcome opening my wallet. It does this over and over again. Been using PayPal for years and this is the first time I have had a problem.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mvg7

Same here, just started yesterday. There's at least 1 other thread already w/other users having same experience. PayPal rep y-day told me it might (MIGHT) be a "risk" situation, but never explained just what that risk might be. Told me to use another form of payment, so instead of PayPal used my credit card to complete the eBay purchase -- no prob. Made another buy on eBay today & got the same constant loop w/o making payment. Back to the credit card.  Some people who've had the issue have posted that it cleared up after a couple days. I hope that's the case, cuz this glitch sucks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.