Trouble with transferring funds to my bank

Fcarlop
New Community Member

I'm having trouble transferring my funds from my PayPal wallet to my bank. It says there's a problem (Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank). My account is verified since I've used this before way back year 2020. Please help, I need my funds to be transferred ASAP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Fcarlop,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while transferring the funds to your bank. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Not to worry, I am here to guide you with that. Based on the information that you have provided, it is possible that our security system is not letting this transaction go through. Some unusual account activity would have triggered this. This is only temporary. Our internal security system works hard and this is just a security measure that PayPal takes to make sure the account is safe. I would suggest you try to attempt the transaction again at a later time by clearing cache and cookies or try using different browser or device. Kindly do not try to attempt this transaction simultaneously, as our security system will get triggered and the clock will start from zero, from the time of the next attempt. I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

I hope this gets sorted soon,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.