Transferred funds using Instant Transfer is not working

sadaharu_25
Contributor
Contributor

As what the title says, i transferred a fund using the Instant Transfer but it did not transfer instantly, i need to wait 5-7 business days. Customer support is no use because they dont even have customer support

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadaharu_25 

Transferred the funds into your paypal account or withdrew the funds from your paypal account???

Secondly there are lots of ways to contact customer services so yes they do have customer support.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dukivas
New Community Member

I am encountering the same problem. My MasterCard, to which I usually do instant withdrawals to - at first, when I made the withdrawal to my card, it said it will take up to 24 hours, but I won't pay the fee (don't know the reason for this prolongation). Then, when I open the transaction in the activity, it says it will arrive in 5-7 business days!? 

How can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @dukivas and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that your withdrawal has been delayed. I do understand that this can be frustrating. Most withdrawals will go through within the normal processing time however on occasion a withdrawal can be held for further review. This is a security measure designed to protect your account. It sounds like this is what happened with your withdrawal. 

Going forward, when you are withdrawing your funds, be sure to log in from your normal device and using a secure network. This should help avoid any delays. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.