Transferred BTC from PayPal but not added to the blockchain after 2 hours?

MistaSqueeze
New Community Member

Hello Community,

I regularly buy BTC on PayPal and transfer it to external wallets and it usually is a real smooth process and the receiving wallet receives the BTC within 10-15 minutes or so

However just today on 03/24/2023 I transferred BTC roughly $1053 or so and it has yet to even be added to the blockchain after nearly 2 and a half hours. The receiving wallet currently shows 0 and I can't even see the transaction on the blockchain.

Why hasn't PayPal added my transfer to the blockchain I'm getting worried.

I sent it here [removed]

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 4.20.48 PM.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MistaSqueeze,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that your cryptocurrency transfer is not showing up. I can imagine how concerned you feel. 

I would recommend looking at this article for some troubleshooting ideas. There's a part at the bottom that may or may not pertain to the situation.

If it does not help you identify the issue, you can reach out to Customer Service to inquire further. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options.

I hope this has since resolved itself, or that the resolution is found swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.