Transfer to your bank just blank page & apps no button for withdraw

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I already try clear cache at browser and just same. After I click transfer to your bank and just blank page since 20/07/2021.
If from PayPal mobile apps no button for withdraw. What happen with my account ? not sure this happen to me only or problem with server PayPal. Please check my issue. I ALREADY OPEN CHAT WITH PAYPAL but not reply and already try contact customer support at Facebook and same no reply.

I urgent to withdraw money for use money for buy some food. Please help me!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

irasam
Contributor
Contributor

im also have same problem when click to transfer they turned to blank page - im also from Malaysia

Login to Me Too

h4kim
Contributor
Contributor

Same im from malaysia too and cant seem to withdraw

Exactly the same problem as yours.

Login to Me Too

nuarharuha
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I got the same issue too.

I assume its not a browsers cache or mobile app problem, I did what you all probably do. Clearing the cache, changing to diff browser and using mobile app. Nothing seem to work.

On different thread I read someone mention about changing IP/VPN because it probably got blacklisted, did that, doesnt seem to work. 

I send a dmto  paypal support at twitter and still waiting for their reply.

This just got much weird because the one complaining about this issue all came from Malaysia. Country specific?

Login to Me Too

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

I have contact my paypal at facebook and here and I got this answer

I would like to inform you that we’re aware of an issue with withdrawing. Our technical teams are actively working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope their will fix this issue asap.

Login to Me Too

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

At 9.25PM still under problem. Still blank page at pc browser and still no button for withdraw at apps. 

I will try update every hours. 

PayPal Dev please take this action and this is big problem/issue

Login to Me Too

laubetta
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a new user. For those who experienced the same and are from Malaysia, has this been going on for a few days? Previously no problem or are yall new users as well?

Login to Me Too

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

I PayPal user since 2016 and can't withdraw for now. Button for withdraw is missing.

Login to Me Too

LoneLong
Contributor
Contributor

After clicking the transfer fund button, it keep loading for long time then come to blank page. please help. this is urgent!

Login to Me Too

windycandy
New Community Member

thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.