Transfer to your bank just blank page & apps no button for withdraw

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I already try clear cache at browser and just same. After I click transfer to your bank and just blank page since 20/07/2021.
If from PayPal mobile apps no button for withdraw. What happen with my account ? not sure this happen to me only or problem with server PayPal. Please check my issue. I ALREADY OPEN CHAT WITH PAYPAL but not reply and already try contact customer support at Facebook and same no reply.

I urgent to withdraw money for use money for buy some food. Please help me!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kaiyan0420
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue from Malaysia. Hopefully Paypal will solve this ASAP

Login to Me Too

Naim95
Contributor
Contributor

19/07/2021 - 22/07/2021 - Still with this problem.

PayPal still not reply for this thread. No one know what real issue. 

This is Big Issue and PayPal support reply look like robot. 

Issue is

- If click button Transfer To Your Bank will get blank page (PC Browser)

- If click balance and can't see any button for withdraw like before this. This mean Withdraw button is missing (Mobile Apps)

TO PAYPAL DEVELOPER :

PLEASE LOOK THIS THREAD. NOT ONLY ME HAVE THIS ISSUE. ALL USER FROM MALAYSIA HAVE THIS ISSUE. I NEED USE MONEY FOR BUY SOME FOOD.

Login to Me Too

LoneLong
Contributor
Contributor

22/7/21 12.46pm Still not working. Hi Guys I'm from Malaysia too. Fund transfer big problem. blank page.. Paypal please fix this issue ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

nuarharuha
Contributor
Contributor

I Just got reply from paypal support (@AskPayPal) at twitter.

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are facing some issues with regards to withdrawals. I apologize fro the inconvenience. I'm glad to help you. If you have a balance, yet, the withdrawal is not processed, it is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. PayPal's security system looks at many factors to determine potential risk; it is likely that our the system could be blocking the payment method on your account at this time. When the system prevents one payment method, it will require you to try another. I would recommend trying or adding another funding source if you have one available. Otherwise, please check if your card is confirmed for which you are tying to withdraw if not please confirm your card by following the steps in this link and then try withdrawing:
Login to Me Too

kaiyan0420
Contributor
Contributor

The link works now.

Login to Me Too

sonazuma
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.

Norwegian bank in the Netherlands.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.